Michael J. Scali
J.D., cum laude, The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University (2001)
B.A., Villanova University (1998)
Michael J. Scali concentrates his practice in the areas of banking law, real estate, commercial transactions, and entity law, with significant experience in commercial lending, commercial real estate, entity formation and governance, asset and stock purchases and sales, and contract law. Michael is AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell, earning the highest rating available for legal ability and ethics by both attorney peers and clients. In addition to Michael’s legal ability, Michael has a keen awareness of the business goals of his clients and keeps those goals at the forefront of every representation. Michael was previously with another leading Delaware law firm for ten years, and was a director in the firm’s business group.
American Bar Association - Real Property, Probate & Trust Law and Business Law Sections
Delaware State Bar Association - Real & Personal Property and Commercial Law Sections
- The Committee of 100, Inc., Board Member, President
- Better Business Bureau, Arbitrator - Binding Arbitration Program
- AV® Preeminent Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Delaware Superlawyers – Banking Law 2012
- Chambers USA Leading Attorney - 2011, 2012
- Delaware Business Times - Delaware Achievers Innovators Under 40
Michael frequently lectures on commercial lending, entity formation and governance, real property title insurance, and contract law.