Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2002, magna cum laude
External Managing Editor of the Widener Law Review
Guilford College, B.S., 1995
- New Jersey
- Delaware and Pennsylvania State Courts, including the Delaware Supreme Court, Delaware
- Court of Chancery and Delaware Superior Court; Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas;
- United States District Courts for the District of Delaware and the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
Margaret England's practice covers many areas including both corporate and commercial litigation and corporate bankruptcy and restructuring. Margaret has extensive experience in all of the courts of the State of Delaware and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, including Delaware's Court of Chancery. Throughout her career, Margaret has represented both individuals and businesses in matters involving claims of breach of fiduciary duties and claims breach of employment contracts, including claims for misappropriation of trade secrets, as well as other ancillary matters related to these claims. Margaret has also represented both for profit and not for profit businesses in managing their corporate affairs. Margaret also represents businesses and individuals in cases involving breach of contract and lease issues. Additionally, Margaret has experience in representing both Debtors and Creditors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 proceedings.
- Food Bank of Delaware, Inc., Board Member, Treasurer, Chair of Finance Committee and Member of Strategic Planning Committee
- Widener University School of Law, Adjunct Professor, Legal Writing
Recognition for five years of service with the Delaware Office of Child Advocate representing the interests of children in foster care.
“Jurisdictions Imposing Income Tax on Pass-Through Entities,” State and Local Tax Lawyer, Vol. 7 (2002)
“Regionalism & Historic Preservation: How History is Given Greater Weight in Different Regions of the Country,” Widener Law Symposium Journal, Vol. VII, Issue 2 (2002)